The Master of Science in Global Health (MSGH) program is committed to preparing our students for a career in global health as well as equipping our students with the skills to integrate global health into their future plans. Admitted students have access to:
- Skill-building workshops
- Résumé building workshops
- Professional networking workshops
- Interview training
- Networking opportunities with industry experts
- Access to the ND Alumni network
- Up-to-date job information sharing
- Graduate Career Services
- Graduate School Professional Development and Events
Need more information?
For additional questions about the Master of Science in Global Health program, please contact Kim Bogold, Global Health Training Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.