Alumni of the Master of Science in Global Health (MSGH) program have pursued various health-related careers upon graduating. Below are some industries and positions past students have entered:
- Catholic Charities - Refugee Resettlement Caseworker, Diocese of Pittsburg
- Holy Cross Family Center in Uganda - HIV/AIDS and Maternal Health Care Coordinator
- Peace Corps Volunteers - Ukraine and Cameroon
- Timmy Global Health - Nonprofit Management and Global Health Fellow
- CARE - Senior Program Officer for the Cargill Partnership for the Food and Nutrition Security Unit
- Partners in Health - Research Assistant to Paul Farmer
- Catholic Relief Services - Health Systems Strengthening Program Manager
- Montgomery County - Public Health Accreditation Coordinator
- Tulsa Health Department - Epidemiologist
- ORISE Fellowship - Zika Response Epidemiology Coordinator at Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- University of Michigan - Clinical Research Coordinator in the Stroke Program
- University of Wisconsin - Research Specialist, Wisconsin Research and Education Network, Department of Family Medicine and Community Health
- University of Miami - Clinical Research Coordinator, Institute for Human Genomics
- Vanderbilt University - Research Analyst, Institute for Medicine and Pubic Health in Nashville
- Harvard University - Research Assistant at Harvard Global Surgery Program
- Charles R. Drew University of Medicine and Science - Research Assistant, Dept. of Psychiatry and Human Behavior
Since the launch of the MSGH program, alumni have gone on to attend more than 25 medical schools across the country. During their time in the program, students have access to the University of Notre Dame pre-professional services.
Need more information?
For additional questions about the Master of Science in Global Health program, please contact Kim Bogold, Global Health Training Coordinator, at email@example.com.