The Office of the Provost is accepting nominations of faculty and staff members whose extraordinary accomplishments strengthen the University’s academic community and deliver on the promise of an excellent Notre Dame education.
Below is a list of the awards. Descriptions and eligibility information can be found on the awards website, where there are also details on several other annual awards traditionally announced near the end of the academic year.
- Dockweiler Award for Excellence in Undergraduate Advising
- Rev. Edmund P. Joyce, C.S.C., Award for Excellence in Undergraduate Teaching
- Faculty Award
- President’s Award
- Reinhold Niebuhr Award
- Grenville Clark Award
- Rev. Paul J. Foik, C.S.C., Award
- Rev. William A. Toohey, C.S.C., Award for Social Justice
- Provost's Award for Academic Support of Student-Athletes
Notre Dame faculty and staff members and students may submit nominations online beginning Wednesday, Feb. 15 through Wednesday, March 15. Nominators are encouraged to submit candidates representing a wide range of disciplines and experiences.
Originally published by ndworks.nd.edu on February 15, 2023.at