Are we all in this together? Assessing and addressing equitable access and distributive justice in global supply chains during major disease outbreaks.
View a recording of the event here.
- Alicia Ely Yamin - Lecturer on Law (2020-21) and Senior Fellow on Global Health and Rights, Petrie-Flom Center for Health Law Policy, Biotechnology and Bioethics at Harvard Law School; Senior Advisor on Human Rights, Partners in Health
- Benjamin Mason Meier - Associate Professor of Global Health Policy, Department of Public Policy, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- John Monahan - Professor and Senior Advisor to the University President, Georgetown University
- Dr. Tsion Firew - Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine, Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and Surgeons; Emergency Medicine Physician, NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center; Special Adviser, Ministry of Health of Ethiopia
- Diane Desierto - Professor of Law and Global Affairs and Faculty Director, LL.M. Program, University of Notre Dame
- O. Carter Snead - Professor of Law; Director, de Nicola Center for Ethics and Culture; Concurrent Professor of Political Science, University of Notre Dame
Moderated by Sarah Bosha - Global Health Professional, Eck Institute for Global Health; Legal & Research Advisor, HIV & Human Rights, AIDS-Free World