What is the role of compassion in global health? Join us for a discussion on the role of compassion – both for others and for ourselves – in realizing quality and equity in global health.
To view a recording of the event, click here.
- David Addiss, Director, Focus Area for Compassion and Ethics at The Task Force for Global Health
- Shams Syed, Head of Unit, Quality of Care, World Health Organization
- Sedem Adiabu, Graduate Student, Rollins School of Public Health, Emory University
- Lacey Ahern, Adjunct Assistant Professor of the Practice, Eck Institute for Global Health and Program Director, Global Partners in Care
- Bruce Compton, Senior Director, Global Health and International Outreach, Catholic Health Association
Presented by the Eck Institute for Global Health in collaboration with the Catholic Health Association of the United States and the Focus Area for Compassion and Ethics at The Task Force for Global Health.