The Master of Science in Global Health (MSGH) program is committed to preparing our students for a career in global health as well as equipping our students with the skills to integrate global health into their future plans. Admitted students have access to:
- Skill-building workshops
- Résumé building workshops
- Professional networking workshops
- Interview training
- Networking opportunities with industry experts
- Access to the ND Alumni network
- Up-to-date job information sharing
- Graduate Career Services
- Graduate School Professional Development and Events
Need more information?
For additional questions about the Master of Science in Global Health program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.