Arthropod Genomics Symposium (AGS) Travel Grant Application for Vector Biologists
Sponsored by the University of Notre Dame’s Eck Institute for Global Health
Deadline: March 31, 2017
Arthropod Genomics Symposium Travel Grants are being offered to support registration, lodging, and transportation to attend the 10th Arthropod Genomics Symposium held at the University of Notre Dame from June 8 - June 10, 2017. Early stage investigators whose research focuses on arthropod vectors of disease will be eligible to apply for funding; applications from individuals who do not have other financial support for the meeting will be favored.
The grant will cover:
(1) Registration to the symposium - $350 for faculty, $150 for postdocs and graduate students
(2) Three nights residence hall lodging (single occupancy) - $58/night, and
(3) Up to $200 for (reimbursable) transportation costs
The application must include:
(1) CV – limited to two pages
(2) Abstract for poster presentation
(3) A paragraph briefly describing your research interests and why you are interested in attending the symposium, including how your participation will increase diversity and add to the discussion, and
(4) Justification of your financial need
Please send request for funding and required materials by email to the Eck Institute for Global Health (firstname.lastname@example.org) by March 31, 2017. All applications will be reviewed and applicants will be notified by April 10, 2017 on the status of the award.